Everyone wants to win when they play live roulette but it is essential that the player should know what the different bets are. Roulette betting involves different kinds of bets which increases the excitement and anticipation of the game. Live Roulette provides for the players numerous betting options which cannot be found in other فارس بت games like the black jack or even poker. For the beginner,Live Roulette – The Inside Bets Articles these different bets can be quite daunting but after they learn to understand the intricacies of the bet they can be quite simple. There are two major categories in live roulette betting, the outside bets and the inside bets. This article will talk about the Inside Bets.
This is the first major bet in live roulette where the bets consists of different number and color combinations or it may involve specific numbers in the inner part of the roulette table. There are six types of Inside Bets:
- The Straight Bet is placed on one single number while at the same time the player can place the chip on a number that he wants to bet on. Any number is allowed, including the 0 and the 00. If the single number bet lands on the roulette wheel, the player is paid 35:1. Many players take advantage of this betting system as it has the highest payout.
- The Basket Bet will cover only 5 numbers- 00, 0, 1, 2, and 3. Here, the chip can be placed at the intersection of 1 and 0 in the corner. This pays the winner 6:1 which is really considered the most undesirable of all the best for the low odds. This is one betting system that many stay away from.
- The Corner Bets are the combination bets where the players can place their bets on any of 4 adjoining numbers, at the intersections. These are also known among players as quad betting and square betting for the bets are placed in the middle of the square. This has a payout of 8:1.
- The Street Bets can have the player place their bet on three different numbers which could be made on several areas of the table. The chips are place outside of the row of numbers. Here the winner gets paid with 11:1.
- The Split Bets is where two differing numbers can be chosen in one bet. The bet is placed on two horizontal numbers or two l vertical numbers. However, the two numbers must be touching not set apart. If the bet wins, the payout is 17:1.
- Dozens is a bet on any of the 3 sets of twelve numbers, each covering 12 numbers. The first dozen is 1 to 12, the second dozen is 13 to 24 and the last dozen is 25 to 36. The payout is 2:1.